To reserve call: Harrison Corthell 603-515-6317
The Presenting Group will pay rent for the use of the building, including set up time, in accordance with the following schedule:
3RD HOUR & SUBSEQUENT
DAC CLEANUP DUTIES
- Sweep floors, cleanup any spills with wet mop if needed.
- Remove and dispose of all trash/building materials/set/scenery/costume materials.
- returned cleaned chairs and tables to their original positions in the storage locations in the back of the green room.
- Leave the bathrooms and green room in the condition in which they were found.
- Close all windows and shutters.
- Replace any supplies used from storage room.
- Remove all signs from the front of the building, bring in OPEN flag, etc.
- Turn out ALL lights.
- Turn AC or HEAT down or off.
- Lock all doors leading outside.
- Report any problems or breakages immediately and return keys to DESIGNATED DAC EMPLOYEE.
- Cleanup will be a maximum of 48 hours after the close of an event, but may be less if another activity or event is scheduled to begin shortly after the close of an event.
DENMARK ARTS CENTER HOUSE RULES
- No smoking on premises or inside building.
- No alcohol may be sold on premises.
- Downstairs hall capacity is 75 persons. Upstairs hall capacity is limited to 45 persons.
- Parking is ont he east side of the building, at Bicentennial Park, or on the street. No parking on west side of building.
- Hours of use are 8 am to 11 pm.
- Be respectful of the residential character of the area, limit noise and traffic accordingly.
- Arts shows and exhibits may be hung ONLY on the eight white panels in the downstairs hall. The stage may be used with proper equipment (easels, display racks, etc)
- Windows and doorways/fire exits MUST be kept clear.